- Skill Level: Entry | No prior coding experience required
- Session Duration : 8 + 2 = 10 hours
- 8 hands-on Coding experiences + 2 capstone projects
- Rich Learning Content
- Online learning at home
- Taught by experienced tutors.
- We provide a safe, caring & inclusive learning environment.
- Course Certificate
- Life-long membership to AISI community
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
• The Digital Embroidery curriculum has been especially designed so that the learner not only experiments and expresses their creative ideas through embroidery designs but to also help them learn coding fundamentals & principles via a visual, drag & drop and graphical block based programming language.
• A multidisciplinary approach which combines mathematics & art where the learners work on open ended projects to generate basic shapes to more intricate & complex patterns via geometrical formulae in the programming that will further augment their knowledge in math & creativity skills.
At the end of this course, the participant will:
• learn to code via projects on a block based programming platform
• explore foundational programming concepts & principles
• create beautiful embroidered art designs & patterns
• experiment with generative aesthetics & precision embroidery
• augment their math knowledge & skills via coding through a STEAM approach